WHY ONYXAA™ NANO-COATINGS IS DIFFERENT TO OTHER PAINT PROTECTION PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET
ONYXAA™ Nano-Coatings system is totally unique. It is not like any other product on the market today. Utilizing the cutting edge in nanotechnology and polymer science, ONYXAA™ Nano-Coatings actually bonds to your vehicle’s paint on a molecular level, forming a cross linked covalent bond.
All paint sealants offered at car dealerships or detail shops have been based on modified silicone, which slowly degrades during normal driving conditions. In direct contrast, the same UV exposure that induces the oxidative decomposition of these sealants as well as loss of paint gloss actually strengthens ONYXAA™ Nano-Coatings.
Other paint sealants like PTFE temporally electromagnetically bonds and sit inside the microscopic pores on your vehicle’s finish, and wash away with simple detergents. Performance of those so-called paint protection systems is very limited due to their durability and ability to protect from harmful elements such as bird dropping, bugs etc.
In addition, with the use of ONYXAA™ Nano-Coatings your vehicles paint will remain permanently insulated against chemical attack from any kind of environmental pollutant, e.g., acid rain, bird droppings, insect fluids, tree sap and road grime.
Key features of ONYXAA™ Nano-Coatings
- Saving time and money to minimizing maintenance of your vehicle.
- No need to wax or polish your car again.
- In fact even rain can wash your car for free in many cases.
- The best paint protection against acid rain, tree sap, bugs, sea salt, UV rays, bird droppings etc.
- Won’t crack, fade, or fall off.
- Highly water and grim repellent.
- No white residue, no need to mask plastics off
- Protects, preserves and enhance the beauty of the paint finish
- Suitable for any paint on car, bike, boat or plane.
- Can be applied to paint, glass, any metal, plastic etc.
- Incredibly scratch resistant.
For this reason, ONYXAA™ Nano-Coatings stands on the merits of the product itself and not on a service that involves multiple reapplications and much of your time and additional expense.