New and Used Vehicles
TYPE OF COVER
ONYXAA warrant the vehicles exterior painted surface coated with ONYXAA COATINGS under the following Terms & Conditions from environmental induced contamination damage such as; bird droppings, tar, tree sap, bug impacts.
Should this damage occur, and providing that all of the terms and conditions have been met, ONYXAA will rectify the damage under the “Limit of Liability”
PERIOD OF COVER
New & Used Vehicles are covered in the following manner if half yearly service requirements are met. Failure to undertake half yearly service requirements within the required period will lapse the warranty. The Warranty period for All Onyxaa Nano Coatings (Except ONYXAA 9H) is for 6 months irrespective of packages.
- Warranty cover is only valid if the coating has been applied by our Approved Applicator.
- The vehicle must remain at all times registered for road use within India.
- Only vehicles registered as Passenger Vehicles will be warranted. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
- In the event of damage / repair to the surface (ie, accident repair) the vehicle must be taken to an approved applicator for retreatment to the repaired area at the owner’s expense within 30 days.
- Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner and cannot be transferred.
- Should a product reapplication be required (eg. vehicle accident) you or your insurer are liable for a reapplication fee, determined by the approved applicator.
- The vehicle exterior paint work must be maintained and washed regularly to ONYXAA’s recommendations to prevent contamination build up (ie, fortnightly/monthly).
- Where the owner has deemed to have been careless, negligent or fails to maintain the exterior painted surface in the correct manner.
- Pre-existing damage to the painted surface.
- Damage to the coated surface by incorrect manual wash techniques, automatic car washes, brushes or contaminated wash tools that may cause abrasion, or damage caused by a third party not authorized by ONYXAA.
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface.
- Waterspots – Waterspots are caused by hard water (mineral deposits) which are left to dry on the paint and leave a stain, water spotting is not covered.
- Failed Clear Coat – Peeling, Hazing and Fading.
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, collision, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, water etch or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships protection plan.
- Area’s that have not been retreated after a paint repair.
- Any loss of time or use of the vehicle while it undergoes inspections or treatments.
HALF YEARLY INSPECTION
- Half Yearly Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 10 days before or after half year of last service to maintain the warranty.
- Failure to undertake half yearly inspection within the required period will lapse the warranty. In order to restore the warranty, 10% of total bill value maximum upto Rs. 5000 will be charged.
- A very nominal fee determined by the approved applicator may be charged for the half yearly Inspection which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY (CLAIMS)
- Damage that may be covered under this warranty must be made aware to an approved applicator within 30 days, failure to comply will result in this warranty being terminated.
- A Claim “Inspection Fee” of Rs5000.00 is payable, this is refunded if the warranty claim is approved for repair by ONYXAA.
- Claim determination is at the sole discretion of ONYXAA, its subsidiaries and Franchisee.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Delhi, India the involved parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of that State.
Approved Applicator – An independently owned and operated business / company that has been approved by ONYXAA to apply and sell ONYXAA’s products.