ONYXAA PC is a photocatalyst coating having high photocatalytic efficiency.
Photocatalysis describes a chemical reaction which is accelerated by light. A photocatalyst is a substance that causes this reaction without being involved itself. A photocatalyst coating is a coating that contains photocatalysts as ingredients.
A photocatalyst coating, in the presence of daylight and visible light, is energized by that light.
The excitation of the photocatalyst causes a number of reactions at the surface of the coating. This light stimulation of the Photocatalyst transforms the coated surface so that it has air purifying and self-cleaning functionality.
The main functions and features
- Comprehensiveness: Photocatalyst can greatly decompose formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, xylene, ammonia, TVOC and other pollutants, and has high-efficiency and broad-spectrum disinfectant performances. It can decompose the toxin releasing from bacteria or fungi and do harmless treatment.
- Security: Photocatalyst is non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable for human.
- Efficiency: Photocatalyst can decompose the pollutants that spread in the air under the effect of the inexhaustible solar energy or other lights.
- Deodorizing Effect: Effectively decomposes the air around us by strong oxidation decomposition capacity
- Anti-Bacterial Effect: Utilizes the strong oxidation capacity to kill bacteria and suppress the multiplication of bacteria
- Self-Cleaning Effect: The protective film of TiO2 provides the self-cleaning function by becoming antistatic, super oxidative and hydrophilic.
- Air Purifying Effect: Photocatalyst accelerates the oxidation process in the atmosphere and decomposes any air borne toxic organic matters